The Saturn Partners, Inc. deploys engineers and analysts worldwide for specific projects for clients in the financial, health care and other sectors, and added business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning services in 2005 to the company lineup of services. The Saturn Partners, Inc. is located in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, on the shores of Lake Michigan, approximately 45 minutes north of Chicago.
At SPI our staff is the cornerstone of our success. Seasoned in-house staff and consultant associates, each of whom possesses specialized professional expertise that enables the company to provide clients with the highest level of quality in service and product delivery, comprise our team. Committed to ongoing growth and improvement, our staff is eager and ready to help clients meet the ever-changing demands of an ever-changing world.
SPI has a highly experienced professional staff with cumulative experience in excess of 100 years. Through participation in numerous professional associations and technical committees, the SPI staff maintains current proficiency in many specialty areas.
Among the certifications held by members of our team are the following.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CCSP (Certified Cisco Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CSOX (Certified Sarbanes-Oxley)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
- HIMS (Health Information Management System)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- SCADA Certified Engineer